Conveniently located to downtown in historic Fredericksburg, Tx., The cottage is 5 blocks north of Main street. Walkable to town if weather permits.
Every attention to detail is shown from the beautiful gardens, porch swing, patio area, to the unique folk art decor and handwork created by Sandy for your total enjoyment!
There is a queen and twin bed in separate rooms. Jacuzzi bathtub as well as a shower. No children and no pets.
Wifi is free along with a tv offering lots of choices.
1. Our stay at Stitcher's Cottage was amazing. The house is beautifully decorated and in a great area. Sandy had thought of every detail, which helped make the perfect weekend. The breakfast she provided was outstanding! The beds were really comfortable. We will definitely stay there again next time we are in the area.
2. Totally charming, immaculate space. Perfect for a couple or a couple plus a single. Very convenient to downtown Fredericksburg, quite neighborhood. Really a great place to stay in Fredericksburg.
3. Our expectations were exceeded. The location is fantastic. We appreciated the thought Sandy has put into the details throughout. We hope to stay in the same place for our next trip.
4. Stitcher's Cottage is the best B and B I've stayed at by far! Beautifully decorated, comfortable and cozy. Sandy thought of ever single detail. I can't express enough how much we enjoyed our stay! Awesome amentities. A must stay kind of place!
5. Wonderful little place!! Sandy is such a gracious and responsive host, going above and beyond to make our stay amazing! The breakfast pizza is delicious!! Highly recommend this quaint little place! You won't be disappointed!!!